Friday, February 28, 2014

It's the Thought That Counts - Day3



Now the fun begins: I get to sew! Looking at the different patterns in the panel, I noticed a small area to the left of the girls shoulder that would be nice to enlarge and mimmick with piecing. This area reminds me of a wall. I took the basic shapes of the pattern and cut strips and blocks to create a block. I repeated this block to enlarge the area and extend the central panel. The innovative block that I developed I now call Mosiac Crosses” and it can be purchased on my website, www.svartist.com.

1 comment:

  1. Some might also say there are lots of bells and whistles that go into the replica watches, which is true for some of its rolex replica but with the Mini Daddy Dual time, Diesel took care that it just stays full to the brim and not overflow. The rolex replica sale showers you with its uniqueness. It is outstandingly different from other dual time replica watches uk. Instead of throwing in two different dials for two different time zones, Diesel introduced two rotating discs with the hour and minute markings at 9'o clock. The inner disc is the replica watches sale one that denotes the minutes and the outer one, the hours. There's a small, red arrow tip on the curved steel bracket; the numbers aligning to that is the rolex replica uk time it's showing. The other one is a regular dial, with three hands.

    ReplyDelete